Wednesday 12 June 2013

My shower regime and haircare - White tea products/Beaver/Black and white

Scruples is a company that takes care of hair care professionals and the products they produce. 

caring we care about beauty industry professionals and their well being
  • Purely professional - a true salon exclusive brand that works to improve and retain your residual business
  • Independently owned and operated like many of you - we understand
  • Live, skilled technical and web support
  • Embracing a culture of caring

One of the products they produce is the White tea range.



The white tea collection is made up of a Hair and body care system, however the restorative shampoo and conditioner i have can be used on hair plus the body. Sulphate free and will not damage hair colouring. Now I've used this for a good while now, and my hair was in sore damage from all sorts. It needed a kind and soft system to help it. Because its natural, its helped stop strip my hair from the little health it has left. So with the white tea, helping to encourage the repairing of my hair. Plus the tangles were causing the most damage so this detangled as it conditioned. Green tea is known for its qualities to  heal and repair many systems. Its a renowned ingredient to many cosmetic products, to help protect and barrier the body. 
So like with all hair care i wait a week or so and see if my hair changes to continue with it or to use whats available to me. I cannot afford most regular treatments plus being of a professional grade salon system. I shall only be using this system, nice as it is for review. 


------------------------------------------------

So as a hair mask I've been using a highly professionally respected brand, Beever. 
They say at british made Beever. 

Here at Beever we’re all hairdressers ourselves and that’s the reason we’re so passionate about what we do, we’ve spent years learning our craft, working knee deep in hair and elbow deep in lotions or potions, learning to understand texture and shape, getting to grips with colour and condition, starting to analyse hair structure and product performance, because knowing all of this helps us to create the fantastic looks that walk out of salons every day of the week. In fact we’re all so passionate about creating the very best professional products we can that we do everything ourselves, from researching and formulating the very products that we want to use on our own clients in our own salons, down to designing the type of packaging that we want to see in our own bathrooms.
Now this is a once a week treatment as its so enriched with keratin and other hair rich moisture, that it will over condition then make the hair clogged. So you can if you feel it needs more help swap a conditioning day for 2 days treatment.  So i used this once a week and followed that step of applying to my towel dried hair then leaving for 20 minutes before washing. 



If you style and have dyed your hair to it screaming mercy then i would say this is a really rich product. But don't overuse, as it would be easy to purchase then think it will be doing better using more during the week when thats not its purpose. Its meant only for a weekly treatment and no more. You will notice results in the fact your hair won't seem so damaged, my hair has been through a lot so these past months using anything to help just make it look a little healthier. Plus not dead at the ends, its not been as tangled so hopefully its a sign it is on the mend. Plus I've had to resort to wearing hair pieces, thats how harsh the treatments I've had for my health have been. So this is protecting the hair i have still yet not aiding in destroying what little i have left. (Its hormonal treatments I'm having).

So ive used the Black and white styler before in a luxbox i once received, i must admit my opinion of it then was none to kind and nor will i be using this again until my hair is in complete good condition. So this is one product that is on hold until my hair is a little more recovered.







3 comments:

  1. Oh I like things with white tea in xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep
    a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my
    own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

    Too cool!

    My blog post lauki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even understand how I finished up here, but I assumed this post used
    to be great. I don't realize who you're however definitely you are going to
    a famous blogger if you happen to aren't already.
    Cheers!

    Look at my webpage; capsiplex

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...