Wednesday 25 July 2012

July Glossy Box




Well First GlossyBox to review and i was impressed when i opened it.
Contents:


  • Collin Resultime (Regenerating collagen Gel) Fullsize £47.25/50ml -sample size 15ml
  • Awapuhi Wild Ginger (Texturizing sea spray) Fullsize £18.95/150ml -sample size 25ml
  • Monu (Calming cream) Fullsize £14.95/15ml - sample size 20ml :O)
  • Jelly pong pong cosmetics (Lip Frosting) Fullsize £10.00/15ml -sample size 15ml :O)
  • Kryolan (Satin Powder) Fullsize £4.75/3g - sample size 3g
Extra Product- Elizabeth Arden visable difference skin balancing Line 4 sachets with a oppertunity to take glossycard to Debenhams to get a free deluxe sample.

So overall i was impressed with my first box. A few days previous i had recieved the Harrods Gift Box and adored it. (will post a seperate pic and run down)
So my overall impression of this box was impressed and happy with what i recieved. I love the jelly pong pong more as a cheek stain then a lip gloss as i found it a little to tacky to use as a lip gloss. It smells amazing and i would have probably ate more of it had i applied it to my lips then use it to colour them. The collin regenerating collagen gel is amazing, it goes a long way and i can see my eye looking less tired and i really am enjoying using it.Other then the fact that the full size price is a tad steep its a product you can say you get what you pay for. Awapuhi wild ginger spray was nice smelling but it was very hard to tell if it was making my hair wavy as my hair is naturally curly and rain water would make it kink so its good as in it makes you hair look healthy and its a light spritz for your hair but weither i would buy it , i cant honestly say i would i need more hold with my hair products and i can just imagine my hair being a frizzy mess after a few hours using this spray.
Now the Monu calming cream was amazing i loved this, i applied this before putting my make up on as i cant have very rosy cheeks on a hot day. I wore this and it was wonderful my make up was flawless,no redness at all the whole day. It only took a little application and did a wonderful job. The kyrolan satin powder was genius in its design with a cover and a little hole to put your make up brush in and no chance of those all to firmiliar make up spillages. It was lovely to take a bland colour your used to and always apply and just add this on top to jazz it up and really make your eyes even more of a feature.
Overall i was really impressed with my Glossybox. I used every product and was given some invaluble tips with the calming cream on the type of products available to combat and faux-pas. So roll on August Glossybox :O)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the Harrods box blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cheers for the heads up - will take my glossy card to debenhams tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...