Thursday 16 August 2012

Betrousse Summer beauty Box

This is my first order from betrousse, I really like this company they do boxes you can choose from so no surprises, just products you really want. So i was looking at the Summer beauty box as i really love the fact they are french products of quality and full size. But the box is a fraction of the cost.

I really was surprised by the sheer size of the box when it arrived, its the size of a shoebox. Inside was a lovely bright pink tissue paper protecting the products and i must admit i really wish other beauty boxes would follow suit. The sawdust to crinkle shreaded paper leave either static or a dust off the paper which cling to the products. Simple tissue paper is the way forward.
Contents
  • Lilas Blanc- Secret Eclat Jeunesse 50ml
  • Orhis- Nourishing face cream 50ml
  • Cinq Mondes- Rose petal rain mist 200ml
  • Cosmetoo Nails- Nail art kit with 1 pack of stickers, diamontes and boxwood applicator
  • Benta Berry- G-I moisturising face cream 30ml

I really love the quality and standard of this box. It is full with proper size products and a feel of care and proper thought radiates througth the contents and the information provided. I will definatly be using betrousse again. I love the fact i know what i am getting and its at a reasonable price. Quality adn quantity together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...