Sunday 23 September 2012

September Joliebox

So september Joliebox has come around and after the fabulous August box lets see what this box brings

So the box is one of the boxes from last months special edition range, I liked the fact that it was a different box to the one i got.
So this months box i must say was a little light but its just merged with the USA birchbox and this maybe the reason why its in the middle of the transition period.
So we have
  • Balmi Lip balm- Blackcurrant Flavour - Full size sample
  • I love....- Mango face mask- Full size sample
  • Redken- Align 12 protective straightening lotion
  • Twistband- Hair Tie- 2 Ties, Green and Yellow
Extra Product - 2 Dr Bragi Bio marine exfoliant

So this box although its a little light which you can forgive in light of the fab box from last month and this is the box produced whilst the companys merging. It still has fab amazing brands.
The balmi is cute and easy to use plus fab as a balm to take in your bag when travelling, I love the packaging how its so different. The redken is something i will deffo use as my hair is dry and needs a good straightening protector and also says it banishes frizz which will be perfect for me. So im excited to use this.
I love face mask is in the mango flavour which is lovely and i love the smell of mango and makes a lovely change from the usual flavours that you see. So il be using that tonight with my cuppa and chill out in front of the box watching downton abbey. Pure bliss !!
Now the dr bragi is very small but i know its going to be fab as i had a mask from them before and that was just so revitalising and calming for my face, these 2 sachets are cream exfoliant to renew and brighten tired skin so that will be going on my cheeks under my eyes where im usually getting tired skin.
So all in all not the best box that jolie has produced but no way the worst of the september boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...