Saturday 13 October 2012

MUA cosmetics

Now I love this company, for an amazing price you can get high quality makeup.
The eyeshadow is pigmented and feels lovely plus with some palates only £4 you really can't go wrong.
I love the finish of the gel liner and its little brush is in the lid so can be washed and stays very silky soft with many applications. I really love that I can stock up on these cosmetics having a lot of choice and not feel like its cheap makeup lacking in quality.
I would recommend this brand massively as I regularly buy plus it's perfect for anyone wanting a treat but with low income ( as we all have experienced).
They are currently doing a promotion on Facebook to get 50k followers and with every step towards that is a treat, now the next treat at 35k is 35%off plus free delivery so get a ready for a marvellous bargin this month if you take the offer up.
Just like Academy MUA cosmetics to help get that little ticker up 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...