Thursday 18 October 2012

New trial of Liz Earle and LP Skin

So now my Collin has ran out I'm going to trial my contents of my latest in beauty box.
Now the Liz Earle super skin is a lavender smelling face oil which you take a few drops, I found 1-2 drops enough then warm in your hands and massage into the skin it's best use is night time as the lavender will send you to slumberland.
Then I used the LP skin as my moisturiser on top of that and on my neck aswell, its a lovely creamy texture and again you don't need much.
So I can't wait to see the results of these two products.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...