Thursday 29 November 2012

Avon my new favourite products



Well Avon is probably the most well known catalogue brand.
It offers convenient home shopping.
I must say one of my friends is a rep and was a darling to send me a load of products as a get well pressie and wow I've never been so impressed.
The eyeshadow palate deep forest is lovely and pigmented with a light green and dark brown for a smokey kick ass look for all green eyed girls. The picture does not do the colours justice will need to replace In natural light not a powerful flash.
Adore it !!! Plus before I applied I used the anew eye shadow lift and omg on the brow bone it's amazing feels like an instant eye lift. Plus gives an instant glow to your eyes.
I'm so impressed with Avon I've put in for more anew skin care ( your never to young to have a good care regime ) and also more makeup to try as wow I'm so impressed.
Maybe give your local rep a go and see what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...