Tuesday 27 November 2012

Ojon trade in

Well I saw this and nearly fainted, trade any used empty bottle of shampoo for a ojon repairing shampoo and conditioner.
Now as I'm housebound I was determined to track down a store near me that was involved in this promotion and ask if I could send my bottle in return for this offer.
Bentalls in Kingston are amazing and said they would happily let me send one in for a set. But never in a million years did I expect the package I recieved it was over generous.
I recieved the full size shampoo and conditioner along with a mini duluxe ojon hair mask, bliss body butter and Percy and Reed leave in conditioner.
So a quick and speedy thank you email was sent to bentalls for there generousity.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's so nice of them to send you some other bits! I love the Percy and Reed dry conditioner, its great for using after dry shampoo to take that powdery feeling off your hair!

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...