Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas treats and Goodies

Beauty Treats

 
 
Well i was well and truely spoilt for christmas and the hubby i have to say left me speechless.
I recieved a dressing table and chair with the most amazing old style mirror and to say i filled it the minute it was assembled is an understatement. lol (Yes its full haha)
 
Now to the goodies that filled my pride and joy
 

 
So the first 2 goodies i recieved off my lovely in-laws , a mini frontcover set with the added gel liner converter, I have the full set of the new frontcover portable eyeshadows and i love this gel liner. It will turn any eyeshadow into a liner and if you want a change from black with the vast array of colours you really cant fault or go wrong with it and well personally i think this mini kit is well cute.
 
My Elizabeth Arden omg i nearly went dumb struck when i opened this gift. I love my elizabeth arden flawless foundation and products. The brand screams class and just a wonderful treat of a brand to recieve. Hence why its a treat with the high end price tag. So yes i did a little jig inside when i opened this lol
 
 
This gift from la senza made me giggle as well im not a early morning person lol
 
 
Next was from my sis in law, Now ive been raving about nip and fab for ages and a kit id seen in sainsburies they were doing as well im one for my pamper sessions aswell as my makeup play days. So yes this i looked and hugged with love, Now bonus it comes with a patent black bag. Brill for just using on trips out. Plus this lovely pair of earrings.
 
 
Now i revieved some lovely jewellery from my husbands aunt and a dear friend whom gave me some stunning pieces but ive posted my 2 favourite rings i love.
 
 
 
 
 
So happy christmas from me and next post is on my wonderfully generous friends and what i was so blessed to recieve.
 
From Tara xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...