Thursday 6 December 2012

Its christmas



So to all my lovely readers, I wish you all a wonderful christmas period and i hope you all the joy in the world. I have a ton of makeup to get through this week and have been asked to do some tutorials on party looks ... so this week will be make-up and christmas looks.
I also have some exciting new reviews coming. A book review of a new up-coming author, Fashion and looks for the coming Spring/Summer 2013, Plus personalised gift reviews...and my biggest review... My personal make-over and overhawl of my look.
So an exciting and wonderful time to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...