Thursday 31 January 2013

Body shop Duo - Body butter

So body shop is a known natural and cruelty free brand. It's a store we all have a product we love and enjoy from and my personal favourites are raspberry ripple shower gel and the body butters.

I don't have one particular flavour I like as I love fruity and nutty smells. The latest one I have been using on my body is a duo as its winter my skins been hit and miss with dry patches here and there.

So using the macadamia nut duo, one side is the normal butter formula and the other side is a thicker almost like a thick balm which upon touch with body heat then rubs into the skin and soaks in.

The smell is lovely and if you like nutty aromas.

If your in a body shop then do try smelling a few if you haven't experienced any products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...