Monday 19 August 2013

Heaven - Tinted moisturiser



So I have not heard of this natural company called heaven, i was intrigued when I saw they needed reviewer to test the tinted moisturiser. Then were so lovely they even sent me a bee venom to try. I'm so grateful to them for putting there trust in my blog. 

The Ethos

As a qualified teacher in beauty therapy I run my very own Heaven training school for therapists from all over the world. My in-depth knowledge of the spiritual and healing side of health and beauty also brings a unique addition to my training skills. Highly acclaimed with numerous awards for both treatments and products I have had and have the pleasure of treating many celebrities from the world of music, film, sport and even royalty and qualified to provide tips on all manner of issues including: acne, anti-ageing, nutrition, hormonal problems, post natal depression, healing, hair loss, reflexology, colonics, semi-permanent make-up for cancer patients and stress; treating everything holistically, looking at internal and external influences to get to the root cause of health and beauty issues.
By using Heaven's all-natural organic range of products you will see spots and blemishes improve while keeping a youthful complexion. Feel the difference immediately and check your complexion after five days - the results are remarkable. With Heaven, you can realise your own natural beauty.  Be healthy, happy and your skin will radiate beauty:


So first of all the packaging is more on the high end side and defiantly impressed. It comes wrapped in a box of white and black the initial on the top. Then its securely inside is cardboard casing with the Heaven glass jar. Now I was highly impressed, as this was a well thought of packaging to ensure your product looks good,plus a joy to show.
On opening you can see this is a fully filled jar by the plastic cover being completely covered and on opening there is a lot to scoop back in the jar. Hence the big amount on swatching, this is what I slid off my finger after scraping all the lid excess into the jar. I kept the plastic lid as it still could barrier the main lid from product. I was impressed also the colour is darker then the actual picture as the flash did lighten it. However it does blend out so if your pale or tanned this will be fine. I chose to use the lightest part of my body which is my inner arm to swatch plus blend out to show the final colour.
  I'm impressed as it doesn't oxidise and it doesn't take long to blend. I feel its a luxurious cream which does add a lovely glow to the skin without being over bearing. Also not a type of tinted moisturiser that slides off and feels heavy in the heat. 


I really enjoy this product from heaven and I will use this in a look I'm doing, also post the pictures of my looks. As I'm doing very neutral looks and artistic. You can see above in the picture, me with heaven tinted moisturiser applied and how light it is, plus the colour looks dark but blends really well.
I tried the bee venom and its a nice rich moisturiser in a little jar, I really love this and I prefer to use a little in the evening or under the makeup.  This was really lovely and I will fully review this when I'm finished with my current skincare reviews. 



 --- So thank you Heaven cosmetics. ---

2 comments:

  1. I am liking the look of this, one product I have failed to find is a decent tinted moisturiser xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This defiantly looks darker and then blends into your skin tone plus very light formula.

    Lovely to use. I'm finding the confidence this summer to use less full coverage and I felt comfortable wearing this product.

    Thanks hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...