Thursday 12 September 2013

Amie wipes - New bloom Gentle face wipes



Okay so wipes, guilty I'm a wipe hoarder. I will stock basic wipes for my makeup drawer to use during application and then use cotton with a cleanser and my clarisonic on those days. (Dont use my clarisonic daily).

They say
Amie’s NEW BLOOM Gentle Facial Cleansing wipes are beautifully soft wipes that instantly wipe away dirt, oil and make-up and help leave skin feeling toned and moisturisedThese fragrance-free wipes  are suitable for all skin types including sensitive. They contain skin-friendly natural extracts of pomegranate, cranberry and green tea for beautifully clear, soft and radiant skin.
Harmonising natural extracts
Pomegranate, Cranberry, Green tea
 as with all Amie’s award-winning products, they are: free from parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, free from animal extracts, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, dermatologically tested, Cruelty-free approved.

 I was sent the Amie skincare wipes to try. Now I will say I've been so impressed with Amie I really do think its so undervalued as a brand. It's remarkable for sensitive skin and dry skin. Plus natural and that's the catch for me when I'm cleaning my skin I like to use natural, as it makes no sense to me to after using makeup which has agents in it to then use a non natural skincare.  I know not everyone shares that view but I used one product a whole back so steeped in alcohol I could smell it on opening and application it near off burnt my skin and I was lucky to remove it quick and inform the company of this. 


So these wipes are like a dream to me for makeup removal as they are a texture perfect to really get to every contour of the face. Also moist enough to clean without causing irritation to the eyes or make you feel your skins in need of some dry time. They smell amazing and I love pomegranate so I really do think its been the main factor as they are so fresh. Plus one wipe just gets every bit off and when you have 25 your aware of that fact. These are not your normal baby wipe they are intended for a purpose and a honestly savour these like its my brush hitting pan on a high end powder or foundation. Same feeling to me that wipes can be precious but when they feel so good I wish I could buy them in massive boxes like a baby wipe. As I would in a heartbeat trade cotton for these after a heavy makeup routine.

Now on looking I was expecting these to be in line with the competitors, Amie still amazes me that I actually think I could treat myself every couple of months to a few packs, and not be guilty for the spend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...