Sunday 26 January 2014

Books for 2014 with a difference



My year is starting with engaging in some books that challenge you. Now the first book I've bought is called "Wreck your Journal" by Keri Smith. A book that encompasses and challenges you to break the boundaries. Certain pages I've seen have made me feel a little ansy. I have always loved books and to deface some pages will push me. However I'm excited by the book, I will keep you updated with regular book updates. Plus also pictures with the pages i have completed. My blog is my hobby like reading and I love keeping my mind active. As I don't have many months left on my blog till I sign off for a while. I am letting you into what keeps my mind going when I face the endless hospital appointments.


Now my second book is called "2014 Create your amazing year in life workbook" by Leonie Dawson. 


Which is a adult workbook and looks very cute inside, plus has a array of different pages to complete. I love workbooks as they are a great way too keep your mind active. I'm awaiting my copy to arrive with baited breath as I can't wait to get stuck in. 


Above are some of the pages and with over 100 activities, it's something I can imagine will keep me very mentally stimulated. I prefer reading to watching tv or doing mundane puzzles that get boring after a while. I will be doing the life sections as I don't have a buisness to plan for so this will all be life based. 

Are there any books your reading this year ? Do you like activity based books? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...