Monday 6 January 2014

Happy 2014 and present reviews to come




So I hope you all had an amazing festive season and new year. Mine was quiet and just filled with love. So I was a very happy woman. 


From having jolly laughs to decorating our tree in "wrecking balls" and enjoying the company of family. I was blessed with some amazing gifts and some sale items come boxing day.

I used my newly Naked 3 palette, with a green from Urban decays Theodora palette. This was my Christmas makeup look. 


So I will be bringing you reviews from Naked 3, Urban decay, MAC magnetic nude collection etc through too No7 and fragrance. Exciting year 2014 with some personal issues too. So I'm thinking of doing a separate vlog, daily on a experience that other women may feel close too and also be dealing with too. 



2013 was a year of loving and amazing ups- downs plus all arounds. However hello 2014 and I hope you all are well and blessed. Xxxxxx oh and any blog idea post below as il happily try to include any items your wondering about. 


1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blogs seeing what colours you mix for your makeup which looked great.
    happy new year to you as well xxx

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...