Tuesday 21 January 2014

LoveMeBeauty - January 2014




So January is upon us and the next box up for review is LoveMeBeauty. This box is a favourite of mine as you have the choice of your box. This month was pretty impressive, I love how there is makeup items included. 


Contents of my box were :

- NYX : Single eyeshadow in "Black sparkle" (£5.50 Rrp)
- Weleda : Sea buckthorn hand cream (£8.95 50ml Rrp) 
- Anatomicals : Rose & jasmine cleanser (£3.00 full size) 
- Cosmetic a la carte : Mascara (£23.00 Full size)
- Pureology : Style silk Bodifier (£15.00  Rrp)



Anatomicals : Rose cleanser is a massive sample size, unfortunately an item I've tried before. I don't like rose as a scent so it's my main reason for not liking this. I also don't like the labelling, it's meant as a tongue and cheek joke. However it goes over my head. So this will be finding a new home. 


NYX single eyeshadow is a brand I really love and have some of there products. I have the shade "Black sparkle" which is a beautiful charcoal black with silver shimmers to it. Stunning and perfect for either setting a liquid liner or a beautiful smokey eye. Either way it's a great shade. It to me also has a undertone of some taupe to it but it might just be the light and how it catches.
Weleda Sea buckthorn hand cream is brand again I love and use. I love there pomegranate range and have yet to try this cream. However having used sea buckthorn before, I know its a hydrating and vitamin rich. Plus it's a perfect handbag size. 


Cosmetique a la carte,  Mascara is a well known and high end brand. I was really happy to be able to try this mascara. Even though I would not pay that amount for a tube, it's nice to have a luxury mascara every now and again. This is a rich black and once I have finished my tube I use now, then I will be indulging in this beauty. Lovely sample choice which is also full size. 
Pureology style silk Hair Bodifier is a product I've heard of and been wanting to try. It's a brand I have seen with there hair oils so to have another product to try is a real treat. As this is a decent sized package, which will give you a good amount of product to gain a definitive opinion on how it performs.  So again another amazing product within LoveMeBeauty. 

So 4 products I will happily use and 1 which will be passed on. This is no great disappointment considering I have a mascara, eyeshadow and hair item of amazing quality. This box also far exceeds the £12.95 price tag. 1 product alone being £23 worth of value. I'm happy that this box has a happy measure of makeup, skincare and haircare items every month. I'm very happy with the January box and find that I will be looking forward to seeing February's offerings. 





1 comment:

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...