Tuesday 25 February 2014

LoveMeBeauty - February 2014 ( Box 1)




LoveMeBeauty has been my favourite box for a while as you get a choice of box. I think it's very fair as no two subscribers are alike, so to give the option is unique. I picked box 1 this month, as I felt the La Claree and Bakewell company options were more suitable for my skin. 


Contents of this box ; Box 1

- La Claree : Smooth day face care 
- Percy & Reed : Leave in conditioner
- Beauty Me : Suppliments 
- Bakewell soap company : Balm

Valentine Extra - Le soin purifant : absolution 


- La ClareeSmooth Day Face Care moisturiser nourishes the skin. Smoothing and firming active ingredients soothe the skin, restoring its softness and radiance. Which leaves it feeling durably revitalized and protected.  

- Beautify me - Suppliments are not for me and this is not a product I will be using. 

- Bakewell soap company - this balm smells of oranges and is a decent size. I really like this and think its fabulous for hydration boosts in the day. Really surprised by this offering. 

- Percy and reed - Leave in conditioner spray is a product I've used before. I love leave in conditioner but this product will just go in a ever growing pile of conditioners I have. So it's going to be passed to a friend whom loves the brand. 

Valentine extra - Honestly I was a little disapointed by this extra, when I saw people getting Art deco and Nip & Fab. I would have loved another Art Deco lipgloss in the valentine colour. 
I'm going to have to read up on the absolution as I'm not sure if it's a mask or concentrate ? It's a French translated bottle. However it's a great sample size. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...