Sunday 16 February 2014

Resultime by Collin Paris





I really loved a sample I recieved in a glossybox quite some time back. So I was grateful to be sent some mini samples from Collin-Resultime. I love to try mini samples and get a first impression as to what the products like. 

Collin Paris - Resultime

They say 
Each Resultime product is at the forefront of cosmetology and contains leading edge technology combined with a sensory pleasure thanks to modern, delicious, sensual textures and scents.
No matter what your skin type, age or skin problem, Resultime has the products to suit your skin's needs.

Hydrating creme 


They say ;
This treatment cream is enriched with three molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter to nourish and hydrate, as well as our patented ingredient, Vectorised Micro-Collagen, to plump and firm all layers of the skin. Ideal for dehydrated skin types that are prone to dryness.

First impression
I really loved this cream as I found it offered me a light and well absorbed product. As I recieved mini sample sizes I can only give my initial thoughts on the products. This product I am very happy with and like the collegen serum I've used before. This is a definate possible product I would purchase as it didn't make my skin react. It was very light and lovely to use, for a boost of hydration in these cold nights. 

Smoothing resurfacing Mask


They say ; 
This mask offers a “second skin” effect using a combination of Ceramides and Micro-Collagen to smooth, repair and protect the skin, not only on the surface but deep down within the heart of the skin's cells* for instant and visible results.  For 30 years plus, use three to four times a week as a corrective ageing mask. Anti-ageing tip: before rinsing off the mask, energise the skin by penetrating the mask with lifting massage movements.

First impressions 
Now this mask is for my age category advised to be applied 3-4 times a week. So I got just about weeks worth of product by not using much, it was nice to pamper with when my skin felt it needed a boost. I'm in hospital a lot with air conditioning that makes my skin feel more dry. Also great if your skin is looking fatigued. Also I really like masks in the evening to just refresh the face. I found in my evening shower doing the massage movements, to remove it really felt lovely and plumped my skin up. 


Cleansing cream collagen


They say ;
A luscious, creamy cleansing wash that removes make-up and is an ideal 'in the shower' product that may be used around your eyes. Hydrating properties preserve the protective barrier of the skin, leaving your skin clean and soft. Its original formula combines Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid to maintain the youthfulness of the skin and leave it perfectly comfortable, supple and luminous. 

First impressions
I used this in the shower as suggested after using the mask, as was a perfect travel size. I found it washed my skin to a level where it did feel clean. The eye area was nice to get too, with a product that doesn't strip the skin of natural oils like some soaps. I did find that my eyes looked less grey where I am so fatigued looking at times. Also cleans very lightly and hydrating almost like a creamy shower body soap would. 


All these mini samples were lovely to use and I'm so grateful to be given some to try on my skin. As it can be difficult to find skincare that's right for you. I found these samples were just as lovely as the sample I recieved in my glossybox subscription. High quality and perfect for dry skin and all skin types. 

Have you tried any Collin products ? What are your impressions of them ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...