Monday 24 March 2014

Lily lolo - New natural eyeliner





I really enjoy Lily lolo natural makeup. There shimmer strips are perfect, to give a glow over spring into summer. So now I'm going to try the new Natural Eyeliner in black. 


They say; 
Enriched with moisturising and conditioning ingredients which are excellent for sensitive skin. Its soft and smooth application combined with a rich colour pay-off make our Natural Eye Pencil perfect to outline, define and enhance your eyes.

Long lasting & non-drying formula Jojoba oil:

 regulates the oil and moisture content of the skin Shea butter

 Canola Oil: moisturising and ideal for skin protection 

Vitamin E: anti-ageing Vegan friendly

1.14g




So my usual liner very soft and pigmented,plus not harsh on my eyes. I wasn't expecting this liner to perform as well. Initially on swatching, it was a creamy plus pigmented liner. Il admit i was shocked. Also my eyes were not watery from long use, so it is very good if your eyes become sensitive.I was pleased that there is a natural liner available. 


As the above shows the liner is pigmented and creamy. This upon application is the same, it's smooth and rich in colour. Highly versatile so it can be used in the waterline, plus smoked out on the last line. The uses are endless. When I applied in each area (waterline, lash line, smudge work) it didn't pull or catch my eye. Easily sharpened to get precise edge. On the waterline, it's extremely pigmented plus so creamy to apply. I really enjoyed using this product. I would repurchase due to the natural ingredients. The Shea butter made this liner lovely to use. It would be lovely to smoke out in the crease, to do a dramatic look. I can't wait to try more with Lily lolo products. Especially if this is the quality through the whole range. 


As you can see the lash line was easily applied.(there is a gap to show, how easy it applies with no smudges or pulling). Also within the waterline it's extremely
Pigmented, with no signs of moving once applied. Beautiful natural liner. 

Have you used Lily lolo before ? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...