Friday 6 June 2014

Whats to come for 2014




So the beauty industry has given us some impressive products for this year. Now the summer collections are showing amazing arrays of colour. I'm so excited to show you what I will be reviewing over summer. It will be a mix of hair, makeup and skincare etc. 



So I was so blessed on my birthday, that I want to share the presents I recieved and why I love them. So above is the new Dior addict - IT mascara & IT liner. These are beautifully packaged and they were released along with the new Dior Fluid stick lip product. Which are being raved about, so I may have to purchase a colour to try. So many thanks to my friend Nicki for this beautiful gift. So I will be showing my new presents & makeup storage etc.


I'm also planning to do some looks featuring these beautiful Eldora lashes. I haven't had a chance to use them, however I'm so inspired by summer. 



Now I've also been so amazed with beauty products from the USA. I have bought a mix from different companies to review. BH cosmetics palettes to show you looks from. I also have Wet and wild, Milani, Jordana, Tarte etc. 


I will be doing reviews on items I have already and not buying a lot of new collections. There is only two collection's I will be purchasing from and that's the MAC Simpson's & Moody blooms. They are stunning collections. 



So I will be doing more looks too using my collection so far. I used my Urban decay Glinda palette for this look, with also a hair do using some new hair jewellery. I will be doing a seperate review for the new hair accessories I have purchased to use. So I'm really excited for summer and hope that I will spark a new and fresh take on some beloved products. 


Summer in London 

2 comments:

  1. The dior products sound good, looking forward the the Mac collections :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dior and I am jealous of your physicians formula products x

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...