Sunday 1 June 2014

Blogger passion, writer at heart




Apologies for the absence, my body works to its own drum. I've had to spend time in the hospital and the recovery was longer then anticipated. I have really wanted to write and just get to see how everyone is and what's new to read. So any new bloggers if you want to leave me links id love to see the new trends. 


So what's coming up while I rest, just playing with my looks as always ? Well I have some lovely natural Kiss lashes. This will be up soon as I really love how if your eyes are sore over pollen season, you don't was to add mascara from weepy eyes. Maybe just a light natural lashes is the way forward ? Love to hear your thoughts ladies ..... Next 

Some beautifully gifted/purchased items. 



 Amazing how these Drugstore brands quality is just on par, with middle to high end products. I wish they would come to the UK.  Then finally 2 MAC collection round ups (birthday month yipeee) with the amazing Alluring Aquatic and Malificent. Thank you to all my well wishers and just resting after a bad start to 2014 to now. I'm as well as can be with fabulous health care professionals, friends and family. So just want to get back to my hobby and I can't wait to post for you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...