Thursday 21 August 2014

Shishedo - Ultimate power concentrate


So I was lucky enough to be picked for this Shiseiso trial. I have to just use this product for 4 weeks then report back to Shiseido HQ.


They say :
 The ultimate serum for enhancing skin's multi-defensive power against signs of aging, environmental factors and daily stress. Day by day, your skin becomes smoother and more resilient. Your complexion appears to glow with more radiance. It works with your skincare to boost the benefits, for women of all ages


How to apply : 
Apply morning and night after cleansing and softening the face. When using other serums, apply Ultimune first to enhance the benefits of the following treatments.


So the product was sent in a beautiful red bag with a ribbon securing it. Inside red tissue paper, with the Shiseido name printed on it.  So if your looking for a hydrating product to indulge in, then maybe try this at your nearest counter. I'm of dry/normal skin and this has been a pure joy to use. I found it kept my dry areas hydrated and not irritated. I found this product was just as effective as the under-eye shields that shishedo make. I would say shishedo has not as yet disappointed, plus it's probably the only high end products I would invest in. So have a wander on launch too trial this lovely addition to the shishedo family.




1 comment:

  1. Love the look of this serum! Haven't tried anything from Shishedo before but I really need to!

    http://atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...