Saturday 14 March 2015

My little Box - March edition



That time of the month that i look forward to the delivery of "My little box". This french subscription box has become my favourite, out of all the boxes on the market. This month being of a "Superhero" theme. 

They say : 
My Little Beauty is a range of beauty products and cosmetics developed especially for our My Little Box subscribers. Every month, we slip a new product from our range into your Box. We hope you love it. You can opt out of our monthly subscription anytime you want - no mess, no fuss. We already have 80,000 subscribers in France. 


What's Inside each My little box ?
- Must have beauty products (Including one from our own in-house beauty range, My little beauty) 
- Fashion and lifestyle accessories  
- Our magazine (My little world)
- Illustrated goodies by Kanako  
- And other surprise's …


Contents for the March box :
- T-Shirt by Gat Rimon
- Superstickers
- My beauty bag content's
- My little world Magazine 

T- Shirt by Gat Rimon 

This beautiful T- Shirt is a One size fits all. With its loose cut circular neckline, it's a really impressive addition. I love the grey colour choice and it's soft fabric. My shirt says "I believe i can fly" which is fine with me, as i can see this being my comfy shirt. 


My beauty bag content's :
- Garnier's Miracle sleeping cream
- Kerastase Cristalliste conditioner
- My little beauty, Lip Nourishment


Garnier's Miracle Sleeping cream
Its innovative, self-smoothing texture envelops the skin and visibly helps reduce the appearance of signs of fatigue during the night. When used every night, the formula helps reduce the appearance of the signs of ageing and tiredness.
• Skin feels intensely re-hydrated.

• Skin looks less tired.
• Complexion looks fresh and radiant.


The formula helps stimulate surface skin cell renewal for skin that looks refreshed and less tired. Skin looks smoother, wrinkles appear reduced and skin feels firmer, as if transformed.

Kerastase Cristalliste conditioner 
For shiny lustrous locks. This rinse off formula smoothes down the lengths of your hair without weighing it down. A light formula enriched with aloe vera, as well as a ‘Liquid Light’ complex, which smoothes down the hair to leave it looking full of lustre.
  • Leaves ends smooth and polished
  • Rebalances the hair fiber 
  • Purifies roots, leaving them weightless and clean
  • Facilitates detangling for a soft and supple lightweight touch
My little beauty - Lip hydration treatment

Another lovely product from the My little beauty line. This lip treatment not only offers a lovely boost of hydration, but is compact and convenient. I can't wait too see with further and prolonged use what this offers my lips long term.



Another terrific edition of this month's My little box" . Some new product's to try from established  beauty brand's. Im alway's blown away with each edition, I've loved every box since the start. 
This subscription box give's class to its followers, it's a welcome breath of fresh air. This box is a refreshing lift from the endless hoard of beauty sampling. I can't wait for next month, so remember ladies to embrace that inner superwoman passion.





No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...