Sunday 16 August 2015

My little Gypset box - August Edition


My favourite time of the month when a box full of french fancies comes my way. This month is in Collaboration with Antik Batik on the bag and theme. This month's theme is a lovely and very boho chic style of "Gypset". 
They say : 
- Must-have beauty products 
(including one from our own in-house beauty range, My Little Beauty) 
- Fashion and lifestyle accessories 

- Our magazine (My Little World) 
- Illustrated goodies by Kanako 
Content's : 
- My little World Magazine
- Antik Batik bag 
- Hairband bracelet 
- Saying card
- My Beauty bag (3 Beauty item's)
Saying card 

Beautifully illustrated card that is always enclosed within each box. I love these card's for writing on or displaying. 

My little World Magazine
I really love this magazine's contents, i just wish it was the old format. 
Antik Batik bag 
Is beautiful and I really cannot wait to use this bag. It is a lightweight, printed and the embroidery pattern that's inset is stunning. I used to have a similar one when i was growing up, yet i could never then find one i liked when that one broke. The tie rope at the top ensures your valuables stay in plus you can wear this so comfortably. Im hoping they may do arucksack  similar to this as i adore them. 

Hairband bracelet
Always useful to have but these are much more attractive to look at then a piece of elastic. They are thicker and certainly very sturdy hairband's for on the go. I can envisage these will give a great deal of uses. 
My Beauty bag (3 Beauty item's)
- Korres Body Milk
I love the scent of this body milk (Pear) as its refreshing and so beautifully light on my skin. Really generous sample size also to gain a clear idea if you like the product, which i do as i love Korres products. 

- My little beauty : Bronzer 
 I must say im really impressed, its a lovely soft formula with a good amount of product. The packaging is simple,chic, unique which i love as it stand's out. The pigment is really surprising as it gives a lovely warm bronze colour payoff. This will be a really lovely bronzer to use as we transition in to autumn.

 I really hope My little beauty continue to formulate compact makeup, as i'd love to try a pressed powder or blush. 

- So Susan : Lip & Cheek colour
So Susan is a brand ive tried, im disappointed to see it in My little box. I hope this is a one off as i know it influxes other boxes. I dont enjoy So Susan products as i feel that they are poor quality, not to my taste. 

I love My little beauty for french products/brand's to try as its what makes the box so unique. We dont then obtain UK brands that have done the rounds with other boxes. If there had not been a french brand, I would have loved to try an additional My little beauty product. 
What an amazing box for this month and the theme, it was a cohesive and well planned addition. The art work as always was beautifully presented and bound with the "My little world" magazine. (Wont harp on again about missing the old format). 

Then beneath this was my bag of beauty item's which i was so happy with, exception being the So Susan product. I really hope My little beauty continue to make compact makeup as this bronzer was lovely. The Korres body milk in pear was divine as the scent and lightness of this milk is just beautiful and fresh. So big thumb's up. 

Then a beautiful bag which is stunning and i cannot wait to use, Lovely bag indeed. The Hairbands I like the multifunctional purpose, I can wear it as a accessory or it can rescue me from a hair emergency. 

Loved this months box, it was right up my alley and i adored the time and effort into catering for this theme. Fantastic month My little box, cant wait for next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...