Friday 26 February 2016

Ihearthomes - February Edition 2016

That amazing time of the month again when ihearthome's happymail box comes through the letterbox. This subscription box comes in 3 seperate value's of choice, My happy-mail is the £15.00 value box. Im so excited for this month, as last month was probably the best new year's release out of every subscription box offering. 

About :
ihearthomes are passionate and a little excitable about all things home. We have always loved making that house into a home and love gorgeous items that really make the difference. From quirky wooden signs to romantic rustic hanging hearts, we love all the items we sell. 
We have beautiful wedding decorations and gifts, stunning children's items, heart warming hearts, gorgeous signs and plaques. Take a look around the site and see what takes your fancy.  Don't forget to come back again, as we are always looking to add new items.

Content's : 
- Inspirational card
- Heart lolly
- Candy bag surprise 
- Owl notebook
- Live, laugh & love keyring
- Sass & Belle "Love" keepsake
- Follow your dream's sign
- Envelope note card's 
- 2 Gift tag's 
- Sass & Belle "Laugh & love" Sign


- Sass & Belle "Love" keepsake
I love Sass & Belle product's, every month i think what could they possibly add to this month's box ? Everytime im overwhelmed and love the product they pick. Now this "Love" on some natural twine could be hung anywhere from a Vanity unit to a place of special significance. Im personally going to tie this onto a area of my vanity where my family photo's are. 

- Live, laugh & love keyring
Now this was just mind blowing for me as the quality is fantastic. I can only assume has been hand crafted by ihearthomes themselves for this box. As the tag has very little information. It's going to be on my bag or purse, this is my motto as life is far to short to do otherwise. (if i could find a way to make this a phone charm I would) 
- 2 Gift tag's 
2 gift tag's which say "Congrats". Be this for a friend whom is recently engaged or any other special occassion. (Seeing as February is the month for love) 

- Heart lolly
This lolly is pink and quite a heavy, substantial weight. Now i am going to ask if this is chocolate or a bath wand, as it doesnt specify. Plus i would be the one whom would just assume, a lovely scented chocolate and then end up with a mouth full of bubble's. 
- Follow your dream's sign
This is a square palm sized inspirational sign. It can be placed anywhere and easily displayed if space is an issue. I have found that this displays nicely up against my pen pot or stationary storage. It will remind me that no matter how hard my struggle, I will just keep following my dream.

Sass & Belle "Laugh & love" Sign
This "Live well, laugh often and love much" is again a beautiful offering from Sass & Belle. I really do have a friend whom this would be perfect for, they have just set up a new home. What better then a beautiful sign to fit into there home currently. As much as I love this and Sass & Belle, I really want to spread the quality of this brand. 
- Candy bag surprise
Now every month Ihearthomes give's a candy striped bag with a surprise. When I felt inside I was confused but then I could see its message, also that this is a wooden bunting and not the usual fabric. The letter's can be moved so the spacing  is to your liking. It really is a beautiful sign and brilliant for any girl's room or above a private photo space. 

- Envelope note card's
So unique and what an amazing addition to this months box. I was so glad to see 2 packet's included as i love to send these card's, as little notecard hug's to my friend's abroad. Getting a card or letter nowadays give's people a true lift if having a rough day. It is a little effort that mean's alot. 

- Owl notebook
I love notebook's and any writing material as you may have noticed on my blog. This will get put too good use and it is majorly cute as a bonus. The paper quality is good and the size is substantial so it wont run out anytime quick. 

- Inspirational card
When you open each month's box, this is the first item you are greeted with. I collect these as i find they are brilliant for writing on the back to send within a parcel. Also ive seen these be framed and changed within home's to inspire and keep moral up within the home. Now i have my Kikki K journal, I could try to make them into start board's. This mean's i can change the look and feel of the month with them. They are simply too beautiful to throw or destroy. 
My thought's on this month's box : 
I love this month's box, I must admit probably more then last month's. It is creative, inspirational and just full of everything to give you that boost at following your dream's, however also to tie in the theme of love slightly being that it is February. Im so excited and actually in awe of next month, how can it possibly become any better ? If this quality stays like this then "Ihearthomes" is definitely blowing its competitors out of the water by a long mile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...