Sunday 28 February 2016

Lip Monthly - January 2016 edition




Lip monthly is an Americian subscription service which offers 4-5 full sized product's, mostly being lip orientated. 


About : 
Lip Monthly's monthly bags are bigger and better than ever. Now you get all full-sized products in your make-up bag. Every month we’ll send you a unique bag straight to your door and help you discover the best of Lip Glosses, Lip Sticks, Lip Balms, Lip Stains and much more. In addition, we've partnered with niche brands to big brands all around the world to deliver you 4-5 deluxe products every month.



Content's of this month's bag :
- Starlook's :
 Lip liner in Stellar 
Starlooks' long-lasting, full-coverage Lip Liner enhances the shape of your lips and gives them perfect contour and definition, with high-end quality you've never before experienced. 
I love this creamy lip liner, which is very universally versatile. Perfect to blend with berry's, darker nude's and pink's. It is easier too blend with any lip product due to being so creamy. I think its a really nice product.

- Costal Scents : 
  Luscious lipsticks in 08
Luscious lipsticks in 15 everlasting, creamy shades from vibrant pinks and deep reds to rich purples. Paraben Free formula.
This shade is beautiful !!! Its creamy and the pigment is so intense. Id love the shades to have name's and not number's. Im really loving this colour and the feel of the lipstick formula. I prefer creamy formula's as i tend to have drier lips, this gives me a chance to add a base colour (blot) then touch up if need be. This colour i definatly use a liner with in the form of a colour or clear wax pencil liner.

- City color Cosmetic's 
Be Matte Lipstick in Latte 
Be Matte Lipstick is your go-to product for a rich and completely matte look. Finished with high pigmentation, these lipsticks are infused with Vitamin E to keep your lips nourished and hydrated all day long. In 36 shades ranging from neutrals to bolds, you will never be short on choices.
I have to admit I'm not one for nude shade's, yet this would be a shade I'd gravitate towards to try. I cannot wait to see how this look's on me. 

- Oscar Blandi
Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

This intense nourishing treatment will saturate your hair from roots to ends for the ultimate restorative therapy. Powerful humectants balance the moisture level in your hair fiber to restore strength, moisture and shine.

-OFRA
Laguna beach liquid lipstick

OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look.They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look.
Our formula is a matte color formula. All shades contain antioxidants and Vitamin E while the formula provides a lightweight layer of lasting color. For best results do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after applying.

This liquid lipstick is amazing, Ive avoided liquid formula as when dry, I then need to scrub my lips till there raw to remove. This formula was nice on my lips, dried down without feeling uncomfortable. I then used a huggies wipe with my Bee good cleanser to remove, which it came off so easily. No scrubbing or sore lips, I really am looking into investing more product's from this brand. 

The presentation of a makeup bag, which seems common to some american beauty subscription's. I much prefer this to endless boxes, plus they are useful when needing a way to transport makeup within your handbag. These are all product's and brand's I've heard of but not tried. So as far as the contents are concerned I feel that the bag was well thought of.
 There is a lovely end of winter season berry colour and then a lovely transitional shade into spring nude. Along with the beautiful lipliner to make these shade's pop, I can tell this bag was made with a new year in mind. This bag held colours to a broad spectrum. Something for everyone, luckily I loved them all. 
The treatment balm is something I really need but like all skin and hair care, I cant say after 2 use's if it's showing definitive result's. So far it's lovely and my hair is in desperate need.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...