Tuesday 29 March 2016

Sleek monofilament wig - Honey

As some of you maybe aware, I had major surgery recently. This made me go through early menopause (I'm 34), part of this process has meant I've been loosing my hair at a rapid pace. So the lovely company Sleek sent me a beautiful Hair couture wig to review, also assist me to bring awareness to any women going through this there are option's available. 
About : Since 2004, Hair by Sleek has developed from a hair and cosmetics Company to concentrate solely on hair products ensuring women everywhere look and feel beautiful. With the help and support of Henen Rebecca one of the world’s largest producer of hair products in China, the Sleek brand has grown and further expansion plans for the future. Building the brand on quality, trust, and continuous innovation, Sleek has become a trusted worldwide brand synonymous with quality hair fashion and the No1 customer choice in the European market. Supplying retailers in the UK, mainland Europe and worldwide locations, Sleek continues to put its consumers at the heart of product development with guaranteed satisfaction. 

- Human Hair Mono L Honey

Made from 100% Remy and Premium Human Hair with a medium size monofilament and soft net wig cap, this is the ultimate blend of Real Remy Hair and Premium Human Hair. The cap is made of a breathable thin fabric and is much more comfortable to wear without irritation or itchiness. Each strand of hair is attached one at a a time to achieve a luxurious, life like, long lasting and natural looking wig.


Cap Construction: Monofilament Medium Size

Finished Hair Length: 15”-17”

Weight: 174g - 180g
Touch: Silky and Soft
Style: From straight on top to beautiful waves at
 the ends.
- The fabric takes on the colour of your own natural scalp allowing for a natural looking parting. It is ideal for those with a sensitive scalp or hair loss. Hair Couture Monofilament Wigs are luxurious. Using the modern advanced techniques. Their for those seeking gorgeous, exquisitely styled, long lasting wig and quality wig. 


- Wearing the Hair Couture in Honey 
My thought's : 
I have very thin hair and bald area's on my scalp, which is a major change from long thick curly hair. I however always think it could be worse, so I began to think of ways to improve my apperence. 
As being a young woman and having obvious hair loss can knock your confidence. I started looking for cover up's to alternatives just to help me feel feminine and happier about myself again.
Hair extensions seemed the most obvious option. However I do think that bonded extensions at the current time are well beyond my price range. So I started looking into clip in hair and wigs, finding alot more choice available. After doing my research and seeing the quality of Sleek hair via the website. I picked blonde as I wanted a vast change to my current hair and as I cannot dye my hair, this is the nearest alternative. 

My thought's on the Sleek Hair Couture wig are very positive in that everything from the packaging, hair quality and colour etc, is done in such a professional manner it's the high end of wig's and hair. I felt confident wearing the wig and whilst the strap's took some getting used to, the more i wore it the easier it became to adjust. I would advise using a wig band if you have baby hairs like myself and have to keep tucking it behind your ear. This helps keep the hair flat and made applying the wig so much easier with less need to adjust. 

I would highly recommend and Im currently saving for my second, as they are worth the money and I feel amazing wearing this wig. It's definitely boosted my confidence and the compliments ive recieved have been so uplifting. I cant thank Sleek enough for allowing me this fabulous opportunity 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...