Tuesday 17 May 2016

Busy bee stationary - May edition



Its that time in the month where I recieve my Busy bee stationary box. This is an amazing box which is perfect for anyone who loves to write and be creative. I love to add to my writing and Journalling tool's. 
About : We run a monthly stationery subscription box for busy bees. We enjoy the feeling of putting pen to paper. We love to journal. We are mad about planners. We like to stay in touch with loved ones "the old-fashioned way". Each month we send our subscribers a curated box of beautiful stationery - the contents are always a surprise! Our boxes typically include 5-10 items. 
We choose items that inspire creativity and help you with your everyday note-taking, planning, journaling and letter writing. Our boxes are always built around a theme, season, or specific creative project. Receive amazing products from brands like Heidi Swapp, Write Notepads, Gorjuss, Impression Paperie and more.
Contents : 
- Santoro Mouse matt
- Santoro Pen & pencil holder
- Zazz Glitter glue (Purple & Gold)
- Santoro 3 Pen set (0.5mm)
- Becky Higgin's : Project life (Frames)
- Detail's monochrome paperclips (6pk)
- Santoro Sticky notes set
- Confetti chipboard decorations 
- Becky Higgin's : Project life (Kit)
- Santoro 3 Pen set (0.5mm)
I love the Santoro collection's, these pen's are perfect addition's to the metallic set I have. They are the thin tip version so I can write in my journal with them. I love the design so much, they are so cute.
- Santoro Sticky notes set
Another Santoro product which is visually stunning. These sticky notes are all different sizes, they also have a beautiful design on each. I cannot wait to use them. 
- Detail's monochrome paperclips (6pk)
These paperclips have come just at the right time as I had run out. I dont just use them to Journal but to keep important documents in order. Seeing as its the new financial year, these paperclips will be going to good use. 

- Zazz Glitter glue (Purple & Gold)
Now perfect for Scrapbooking and any project that may call for some glitter to jazz it up. I love purple and gold so I cant wait to try them and see how they perform.
- Santoro Pen & pencil holder
This is beautiful and I cannot wait to have all my pen's and pencil's on view now. My writing desk was in need of a pen holder, as they are becoming quite a formidable collection. So this is a perfect addition to my writing desk.
- Becky Higgin's : Project life (Kit)
This is new for me and look's like a really creative kit for either Scrapbooking or decorating a really special photo. I will definitely be posting any creations via my Instagram as this kit looks so unique.
- Santoro Mouse matt
My writing desk is complete now, this Santoro mouse matt just added that final touch of beauty. I am so in love with this designer as the cute factor and its functionality are fantastic.
- Becky Higgin's: Project life (Frame)
These are clear plastics which again are great for Scrapbooking and decorating photos you wish to display. Again its so unique to me that I cant wait to be creative. I can show off what I make and what the kit can do. 
- Confetti chipboard decorations 
This chipboard is thick and will be great for any crafting as they are very sturdy. There are 46 designs on this one chipboard and its a really a decent size.
Overall view
Holy wowzer Busy bee staff, what an amazing box. The Santoro products which are for your creative space, to keep it functional and tidy. Plus the item's are super cute and I love them for my writing area. It brightens up my space and makes me smile while my creative mind runs wild. I couldnt be happier with these item's. 
The Becky Higgin's : Project life frames and kit are new to me. From my initial impression of the kit enclosed, it's a brilliant product for my scrapbooking as it has glitter card's and embellishments. Perfect to make scrapbook pages unique and also decorate smaller photos within it. Im sure it can be used for other crafting and also the frame's. The frames seem to be very unique in that they are clear, so would go over a photo to add a special decoration. Again great for scrapbooking, also decorating photos on display. So im excited to recieve these product's in my box, as ive been introduced to a new brand. Like the Confetti chipboard is a new brand to me. This chipboard is study with its 46 decorative adhesives. I can use these for scrapbooking, Journalling and also decorations for notepads. It's endless the    possibilities for these decorations. 
So this month's box was by far the best yet. Amazing brand's and products included for writing and multiple craft's also. The box has so much for me to utilise and I really do think the quality of this month's edition is exceptional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...