Monday 19 February 2018

Impress nails

A gel nail breakthrough! ImPRESS Press-on Manicure is the stay put, stay perfect, ready to use, press-on, must-have manicure. The one-step gel manicure stays on trend with dusty rose nails and coordinating glittered design accents. Now with patented dual-layer adhesive for Super Hold that stays put and stays perfect. No glue needed, Safe on natural nails, Hassle-free removal.  


Kit Contains: 24 Colour Nails, 6 Accent Nails, Prep Pad, Mini File Instruction

Application
1. Find Correct Size Nails
2. Clean Natural Nails with Prep Pad
3. Peel Off Backing
4. Align Tab Side with Cuticle
5. Press on Firmly
Tips & Advice
For application: Choose the smaller size ImPRESS nail if your nail size falls in between sizes.

My honest review of the Nail sets 
These nails are the stick on back ones that impress have released previously and I have loved them, unfortunately these nails did come off quicker then I expected them too. I would on the next application add a nail glue so the nails lasted a longer duration. I loved the design and the overall presentation of each design with the "Love" in calligraphy writing to be my favourite. 
I would love if the impress sets would come with the nail glue also so anyone whom is doing heavier duties wont loose the nails so easily. However in some cases I have noticed that some people have used the nails and had no issue. It is my personal opinion but I do feel that the sets would be miles better with the nail glue included as it lasts for a longer time period on my nail and I feel more fabulous when my nails look manicured with a design.
 


can be purchased in Superdrug.

1 comment:

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...